Are you trying to promote your business
with a tiny marketing budget? Opportunities are plentiful
for low or no cost marketing. Here are a few that won't
cost you a cent.
1. Publish articles about your specialty. "How-to"
articles are always welcome. Ensure you include your contact
2. Write letters to the editor of publications your target
3. Get involved in an organization or community project.
4. Build strategic alliances with non-competing businesses
and cross-promote each other.
5. Publish a special report. A "super how to"
list for your specialty area. Distribute freely. Ensure
that your contact information is included.
6. Speak to groups and organizations. Make sure the audience
is your target market.
7. Carefully target relationships with media sources.
8. Write newsworthy press releases and distribute to your
The more proactive you can be, the better off your business
Resource Box: Denise O'Berry helps small business owners
identify and execute the steps to grow their business. Find
out more at http://www.deniseoberry.com
About the Author
Denise O'Berry, Tampa FL United States
Denise O'Berry is a small business expert who helps business
owners take action to grow their business.